Rather than delve in to the world of snowboarding today, I’ve decided to take a break for the holiday. So, without further ado, I bring you David Letterman’s “Top 10 Signs You’ve Eaten Too Much on Thanksgiving.”
10. Hundreds of volunteers have started to stack sandbags around you.
9. Doctor tells you your weight would be perfect for a man 17 feet tall.
8. You are responsible for a slight but measurable shift in the earth’s axis.
7. Right this minute you’re laughing up pie on the carpet.
6. You decide to take a little nap and wake up in mid-July.
5. World’s fattest man sends you a telegram, warning you to “back off!”
4. CBS tells you to lose weight or else.
3. Getting off your couch requires help from the fire department.
2. Every escalator you step on immediately grinds to a halt.
1. You’re sweatin’ gravy.
Happy Thanks giving from FrontLipped!